domingo, 24 de julio de 2016

Finally, thanks

Today my words are specially written for all those people that suddenly appear in your life with no reason but making you happy.

I am pretty sure we all have someone like this in our lives. If this is your case, you will enjoy this post and will understand why I am thinking about them.

This kind of person is, by definition, people that have no real interest in you or anybody else, they are just trying to walk their way and you, whatever the reason, simply get yourself involved in it. People that think about nothing but being happier, probably because they really need it, and invite you to enjoy this process with them. People basically free, whose attitude is simple and funny, no worries, no problems, no deep thoughts.

When you find this person, everything seem to be better. In some way, you think that this is the one. The perfect match. The one that you have been looking for your whole life. But they are not. They are just someone that came to go through, and then keep going. Nothing else, nothing less.

The worst part of these people:

Being able to understand their temporary role in your life.

I once (or maybe twice) had the opportunity of meeting some girl like this. She was amazingly pretty, funny, nice, sexy... attractive herself.

We spent some days together and made me happy, maybe happier than ever before. Maybe not. But I felt completely fine with her. Every kiss was like a trip to paradise. Every hug, an awaken dream. Every smile, the clear expression of happyness. Every look, an invitation to have fun.

But please, do not misunderstand my words, there is no love behind this kind of relationship. I would never say these feelings I am explaining were a lie. I truly believe that everything I felt was real. But, as I said, the worst part of this kind of story, is to understand that it does not need to end, because it has never begun.

Until I got this, I felt crazily attracted to her. To what she meant for me. Probably it was not about her, it was more about what I became myself when I was next to her. My best version of myself. And everything made sense as an adventure that should simply pass through. The big mistake was the try of changing this reality, of going further; of seeing on her, signs that never existed.

Yes, she was there with you, but that's all. That moment would never happen again, and it is quite sad to realize that instead of enjoying everything she brought for you, you are worried of what could have happened if things would have occured in a different way. But remember, if it would have been different, it would have not been so special. At the end, you wanted to change her, you wanted to change everything that made her special in order to get what you think you need. But this is not fair, and of course, make no sense at all.

I did need a lot of time to understand this, I am afraid. Her kisses were not better, her sights were not sexier, her hugs were not warmer, she was not better, she was just different. That is what made her special. And once you realized how special she was, everything that happened with her was amazing. Thus, the only way she could remain like this, is as a temporary present that life decided to make for you.

Enjoy it, the same way I have learnt to do.

Regarding you, I am pretty sure you know exactly who you are, and will appreciate to remain anonymous:

Finally, thanks. For all you did. For everything we lived. For being yourself. For letting me be part of this special period of your life. For understanding that I needed more time to get what happened. For being honest, even when I wanted to see ghosts where no one was. For teaching me how to enjoy. For teaching me that is not about people, is just about feelings.

No worries, just fun. No lies, just ways. No past, just today. No plans, just enjoy. No regrets, just memories of a great joy.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario